Join Nextdoor: private social network for neighborhood
We have set up a GoFund Me to help raise funds to beautify the Mississippi Underpass.
If you are able, we would appreciate your support.
Our local businesses are open!If you are able, please try and support our local businesses.
- Joe & Son's is still open. They are limiting the store to only 2 customers at a time, and we do offer online ordering and call-ahead service for curbside pick up as well. Of course they are following strict protocol based on the CDC guidelines to keep everyone safe.
- The Dessert Spot is open! To place your dessert or toffee tray order, call The Dessert Spot at Toffee to Go 813.605.0655
- Cru Cellars is open for Curbside pick up of food, wine and grocery bags. We also offer wine delivery two times a week (Tuesday and Friday). We have food delivery available on UberEats.
We have many grab-and-go packs of wine made up (Survivor Cases of wine for $140, Wine Class in a Box, Wine Flights to go, etc), and if you want specific recommendations, our staff can assist over the phone. Your support during this time helps us support our current and laid off staff by providing them a weekly bag of groceries free of charge.
See our curbside menu here below, or give us a call at 813-831-1117.
Hours M-Sat Noon-9pm https://www.toasttab.com/cru-cellars-palma-ceia/v3
- Byblos is open for curbside pickup for Lunch and Dinner and offering 25% OFF our menu item. Also, offering Family Meals Specials ranging for $49-$55 for up to 4 people.
Hours - Tue, Wed, Thur, 11am-8pm / Fri, Sat 11am-9pm / Sunday 4pm-8pm / Closed Mondays - Call 813-805-7977
- Flames Indian Cuisine From Monday April 6th we are closing for 2 weeks Due to Corona Virus and safety to all our staff and community,.We will be open in 2 weeks.
Please keep our local restaurants in mind when you are considering take out or delivery.
If you are a local business, please send us any details or specials and we will help spread the word.